I guess I am DIY challenged.
I’m the type of girl who will throw a party
and have it planned down to the smallest detail. I once created a blueprint for how the
food was to be placed on the table for an office picnic. People teased me a
bit. Yet the finished table
was aesthetic, everything fit perfectly, and the flow kept the line of people
moving. That same office
picnic I wanted to create some sort of fun centerpiece and couldn’t. I am better with a charge card than
a glue gun. The answer
ended up being a store-bought bouquet of wildflowers in a vase with a slightly
lopsided ribbon. It was
okay but nothing special.
A crafty girl could have done something awe
worthy.
Reason #2 for this blog is to push myself to
discover somewhere deep inside …my crafty girl.
Let’s cross our fingers she is in there.
No comments:
Post a Comment